The JOVENTA SPRINGBACK electric, spring return damper-actuator series has been specially developed for the motorized operation of safety air dampers (anti-icing) in air conditioning systems, smoke evacuation dampers and sealing dampers. When the control signal is applied the actuator drives the damper to the operational position, while evenly tensioning the integrated spring. After a power failure the stored energy in the spring immediately brings the damper to the safety position. Manual operation is automatically cancelled when the actuator is in electrical operation.
The compact design and universal adapter fitted with limitation of rotation angle make this JOVENTA actuator highly versatile.
Key features :-
- 2-point control Up to 5 actuators in parallel operation possible
- Plug-in terminal block connection
- Simple direct mounting with universal adapter on Ø 10 mm to 20 mm shaft or 10 mm to 16 mm square shaft. 77mm min shaft length
- Selectable direction of rotation
- Limitation of rotation angle
- Manual positioning with crank handle
- 2 adjustable auxiliary switches See back page for settings
- Automatic shut-off at end position (overload switch)
- Energy saving at end positions
- Actuators available with 1 m halogen-free cable
- Customized versions available
- Devices meet CE requirements
For more Details please contact us : Contact