Beck – Differential pressure Switch 930.80B222234 with adjustable switching pressure.
Adjustable differential pressure switches for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
Fields of application include:
- Monitoring air filters
- Monitoring ventilation Systems
- Monitoring air cooling Systems
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection flaps
- Frost protection for heat exchangers
- Adjustable Measuring Range: 20Pa – 300Pa (Differential 10 Pa)
- 10Kpa Over rating Pressure
- Air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
- Pressure Connections: 2 plastic pipe connection pieces (P1 and P2), the external diameter of 6.0 mm.
- Output: NO/NC Contacts
- Electrical Ratings: Standard version: max. 1.5 A (0.4 A) / 250 VAC
(Low-voltage version: max. 0.1 A / 24 VDC)
- Housing Material: Switch Body and a cover of plastic
- Protection Class: IP54
- Working Temperature Range: -20 °C to 85°C
- CE Conformity
For more details please feel free to contact us: Info@alviautomation.com