Make :- MSR Germany
Area Of Application:-
MSR Germany Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor Detectors and Transmitters save energy costs by controlling ventilation equipment (Fan) in areas where high concentrations of CO may present serious health problems. Various building and occupancy codes require that ventilation fans run 100% of the time in enclosed areas, such as parking garages, unless a CO monitoring system is installed in the area .
The MSR Germany Carbon Monoxide Detector/Transmitter has an excellent sensing unit (Electrochemical – Gel Type Sensor Cell ). As carbon monoxide levels increase, signal are provided to actuate ventilation equipment (Fan) and an audible internal alarm will activate if CO levels continue to rise. Since ventilation equipment is only required when CO levels are elevated, energy costs for HVAC operation are significantly reduced.
Carbon Monoxide Transmitter is used to provide a proportional analog signal to the Multi-Input Control Panel or a Building Management System (BMS).
Ideal for :
Parking area, garages, chiller rooms and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
Key Points :-
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- VESFA system (very early smoke and fire alarm)
- Sensor Model Available in : – MA, MC2, SC2, PX2 Series.
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell):- Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: – 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: – Two and Three wire sensor
- Response time T90:- ≤ 50 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in : IP44/54/65/66 (Flameproof and weatherproof )
- Stability & resolution: – ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy:- ≥ 5 years (Site Feedback ≥ 10 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: – 700 m2 to 750m2, ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing : 15-90% RH
- Working temperature :–10°C to 50°C
- Power supply:- 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal :- Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output, also availabel in 2-10VDC
- Flammability: – UL 94: V2
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval : EMC Directives 2004/108/EC, EN 61010-1:2010, ANSI/UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, ATEX , SIL2, CE, UL , IECEX.
For Technical Datasheet please click here