ADL 51 1189 Ethylene (C2H4) Gas Data Logger is a portable gas measuring device with integrated data logger for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect the presence of toxic gases and vapors, as well as of oxygen. Up to 16,000 measuring values are recorded in the data logger. For the detection and recording of toxic gases and vapors, as well as of oxygen in a wide range of commercial applications.
- Suitable for toxic gases and vapors, as well as for oxygen
- Measuring cycle adjustable from 2 sec. to 5 hours
- Datalogger for 16,000 measuring values
- Data readout via the USB port
- Internal rechargeable battery: Lifetime according to sensor type
- Certified calibration