FISCHER can supply the new EA15 universal display device.
With four analogue inputs and four analogue outputs, it is possible to display up to four process variables displayed simultaneously and store the data on a Micro SD card. Trend developments, limit value exceedances and the activation of the four integrated switching relays can also be visualized.
The high performance electronics enables additional display options to be realized according to customer requirements. The micro USB port enables firmware updates and parametrizations to be carried out without difficulty and comfortably. The housing with the IP65 protection type also serves to expand the scope of use of the device. An additional typical scope of use can be the monitoring of production processes.
The new FISCHER generation provides you with numerous benefits:
– Visualization of up to four measurements simultaneously
– Data logging on secured SD card
– Parametrization via mini USB port
– Visualization of the measurement value curves directly on the device
– Warning messages in plain text
– Designation of the unit on the display freely selectable for easy mapping
– Communication via standard analog signals and other optional interfaces
– Four freely programmable switching contacts (different channels can be combined)
– Various color profiles can be selected for better usability
– And many more visit …http://www.alviautomation.com